Beeswax Banquet Candle – Large Single

(2 customer reviews)

£14.95

A chunky tall pure 100% beeswax candle. Beautiful when lit. Remember beeswax is just flower nectar that bees have converted into wax. Unlike Paraffin candles that can cause health problems when inhaled, beeswax is 100% natural and safe.

Comes presented in a clear cellophane wrapper with a yellow bow.

Approx. 20cm tall x 4cm dia

Burning time approx. 9-12 hrs

Made in London England

REMEMBER: Never leave alight while unattended. Children should only light a candle under adult supervision. Always burn on a heat resistant surface. Keep out of draughts, keep the wick trimmed.

 

SKU: CB394 Category:

Description

Many of the candles are made using our own beeswax which we harvest from The Hive apiaries, which is an unaffected & renewable resource, working alongside nature.

Additional information

Dimensions 7.9 × 1.4 in

2 reviews for Beeswax Banquet Candle – Large Single

  1. hivehoneyshop

    Please leave your review and star rating below.

  2. Rebecca

    Perfect candle for my dinning room table. Have been burning it for 3 days and half still left! Lovely smell and great light. Ordered 6 more.
    Highly recommended.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *